Everything shared here certainly may seem outrageously fake or fictional but I assure you that it is all based off of true stories or real events of actual people and what happened to them!
The main focus or interest would be how everything relates to the author because of gravity bending time allowing our minds to connect outside of regular time!?
I plan to be taking lie detector tests to prove that these are all true stories or real events for the rest of my life!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Who Was Arthur Miller & Joe Maggio?
When a person looks up "whose who hurt Marilyn Monroe" what names do they find?
If the language of Adam is used to create a definition would they become something that is warning us about watching the television due to the birds and other factors that are capable of giving them a hard time on the other side due to her diet? She spoke of a diet of steak and plenty of carrots once where I came across her so how was this carried into the gate for those on the other side of this trapped light and sound traveling so fast we met the last we slept?
Arthur Miller?
What would this name mean?
art + her - e = you know who it is + u = separating = arthur
m = moving + ill = bringing justice worked + er = where on the other side?
See here how there are birds?
When she chose her actress name it was Marilyn Monroe for what reason? Maybe because it is parallel to Adams in San Diego... so she has died and has gone to heaven connecting to us now providing it for her leading to what? The line with two dots beneath it would mean "know the line" and it is found twice for what? Adams Street & Monroe Street while she helps me by underlining the letters MAKE NO which would mean making sure that I have children!
What was the other name? Joe Maggio? If I was Glen from the Walking Dead show and the wife that came to me in my sleep was Maggie since she was pregnant sometimes and our children were in there... what happens when she watches television? Why use THOSE names rather than a fictional story that is more positive? Does it warn us of another country or anyone trying to kidnap her to be forced to watch television or? Maybe it is just while we are apart and she has not read this? She looks into Marilyn Monroe and sees her husband then reads about what he did so what happens to him on the other side when she watches whatever from back then containing this knowledge? The letter "e" found in his name would ask us this question. If she was with me she would perhaps be wiser regarding the ways that she comes across them or does this even matter?
Those people lived long and healthy happy lives so not the biggest concerns but those names do warn us of these potential threats that we face because of our actions echoing back at us in so many ways even where there are no photos or videos in existence this will still happen in other ways but something this precise might actually allow us to witness such a thing and measure where it happened and by how much!
Is there any need for something like a new law to prevent "voodoo" magic in our future?
Let us not over react here... but the towers where she is located has become something else and it is effecting her now in what way? Also in this letter is a request for our respect regarding the space shared with those that lived. Of course, it is very easy to prove that they would not want people hurt here for sharing it with them but will we ever need to have more for ensuring we are protected from anyone intentionally trying to mess up others or maybe ask people to be more wary of certain things we have not really discovered yet like maybe having a heavy bacteria spot in locations they lived could effect what happened while they were there?
The number one circled means married to me thanks to dreams of tenino street? You know the air is found from the way it was done. It has been Palm Bee where we all share our dreams and she seems to know this. Whenever we remember them there are messages to find for living a longer and healthier life. Sometimes I wonder if we never get married but she becomes a fan since we are always touring together or maybe we hook up and do this together like what happens in these dreams.
To think of anyone wanting to live where she died so that this person could be with her ghost frightens her because if it was someone she wanted wouldn't it mean that she did this to be there?
"Garden or you? We don't know yet. Maybe I just want my life to be better?"
Voice in my head while writing this coming from her seemingly. It comes from my altar she says it is because they will pray for her and try and bring her to a better place or figure out what the best thing to do for her would be when she is coming to us like this.
Make this a fact: if people are constantly thinking that somewhere is better for a ghost would this make it more likely she does something to make sure that she dies there?
In the papers it read that she died from 40 pills that would mean a score.
By underlining "more promises" does she mean when I thought about giving her more attention when I was with my partner and family while we lived happily ever after?
Yesterday, I thought that I participated in giving her a dream to increase the chances she stays away from John F Kennedy because of his name, what it can mean, and what I recently did as well as thought about. On her end, it would have been something about her lower lip killing her because of the thoughts had on my end?
Would the name Peter Lawford mean that she was given a drug that took away her memory?
Her last phone call?
Marilyn Monroe's last known phone call was made to actor Peter Lawford hours before she was found dead on August 5, 1962.
During that final conversation, a sleepy and distressed Monroe reportedly delivered her famous last words to Lawford:
"Say goodbye to Pat [Lawford's wife], say goodbye to Jack [President John F. Kennedy] and say goodbye to yourself, because you're a nice guy."
A "nice guy" can mean a genuinely kind and considerate man, but in modern slang it often describes a man who uses superficial politeness as a secret contract to demand romantic or sexual attention
Maybe the name Peter is p = our dreaming + ete = found where she goes + r = heading & Law + for + d = passing along
This would be a like a request from their family name maybe suggesting that we make it illegal for people to do something like make a secret contract or romantic demand with a ghost? Sounds crazy but what if I could actually do something to harm her intentionally? Would this be a way of threatening her? I have been working on giving people better experiences while they face death or bringing their family to a better afterlife by the ways we do things such as a predeath funeral on top of their regular one. Someone "busted" would have to do what? Join a letter Q so the person has some help finding a real partner? Otherwise it might do something like hurt her on the other side? "Not the kind of man that would rape and kill, etc." just heard
How could someone actually do this to her though? If the person was obsessed with her is probably what it means and they won't get off...
If one were to use what I came up with for dream dating it would mean:
(I had asked with a prayer for my date to do these things: 1st let me know how passionate & 2nd let me know what to do & 3rd what is the conflict? 4th what do we agree on in the end?)
1 - become a father & 2 - don't masterbate to me & 3 - conflict is saying goodbye so I shouldn't die or leave or change & 4 - in the end, don't do anything that could be viewed as a "secret contract to demand romantic or sexual attention"
This was where she lived!
12305 Fifth Helena Drive
Zero being in the 4th spot means what? I am not married to her. Well, of course. How did this happen though?? fifth helena drive means tying the knot + ele = (you know your partner in your work you would marry?) {what else could the e be? The word "hell" has meant taking away from kids Christmas or someone cheating} + n = lifting/loving/feeding + a = caring
Wouldn't that address kind of mean: "I won't marry anyone"?
Her voice is saying "nothing I do should endanger you though, but if anyone knows about JFK I will kill myself. You aren't the only one that thinks about her."
Just heard PB's voice ask me why I would do something like this? I want told to let her know it felt like obeying her voice in my head when I come across her. If I didn't live I guess she would have died but said something else on her way out... since it already happened when I was born.. weird thing to wonder. Not like she said this to me because I shared it for others to read.
"you have to be able to. tell it"
The name Mansfield has meant "men interested in dating Palm Bee" . .. or those that she will be with outside of our relationship if or where it ever happens.. the name of this person asks why they would share anything bad about me?
You know how I came across PB for the 1st time @ home depot & target? There is a ball that comes from that 0 that has been carried to be for our kids but I am telling you now maybe we won't have them because she was too active with other people or too easy? I don't really know her and wouldn't want to do that to my kids. She should just tell me now so I can find another ASAP as I am older than her if this is true.
Jayne Mansfield
:
Studio executives often positioned Mansfield as a younger, louder blonde successor to compete with Monroe, leading to media-driven rivalry.
Comments
Post a Comment