Hazeltine? I need help! It should be as easy as pointing and sharing as I just need the traffic!

Absolutely NO ONE will be thinking that this is not real or I am trying to take advantage of people somehow once they take enough time to look into everything it is actually proven in what I shared so know that the doubt is only found from neglect.

Please take some time to understand what has been happening to me and the perspective found outside of the Mormon Church that is being used against them since I have not been helped more while I have been trying to get their attention for quite some time regarding the miracles witnessed where I am found that proves many things such as my connecting to others the last time I slept whenever I come across whatever they left behind.

Names of people and places have to do with what is going on as I come across them since birth! Using the origins of the letters to come up with a definition.


Proof that authors, artists, and musicians have synchronized with me to help themselves that is shown in what I share online. An example is found near the end of this live stream! There are many more found in this channel. This would be why Joseph Smith was not crazy when he used a hat and a rock to translate what was written for his people.

https://www.youtube.com/live/R4TsJjSjsok?is=wWbBZ6SvX8l29HWX

It is proven with science that I have shared dreams with very important people that called me Angel Gabriel such as Muhammad and Joseph Smith because they didn't know what else to call me according to ancient monk hymns sung in an ancient language that sounded like English telling us this was true. On my channel and TikTok, I prove that foreign languages have become English having to do with what is going on as I come across it just like what happens when our language is flipped backwards to help me wake people up to the "devil" and how we could be living full lives without getting a cold or a flu right now!

https://youtu.be/DKKfL6FT5xA?is=BmanqK98K0phlpmw

This has been a way to verify the truth that had gone on during my amazing story to tell just like what is shown below in this video that should have been impossible to witness! In many of my songs, I have flipped English backwards to show how it will sound like English normally spoken having to do with whatever the song is about.

https://youtu.be/YkhbLtsksKE?is=ho7VX7-v3UcUUEnQ

If you ask your loved one to see me with a stack of photos, for example. I will be able to prove that this person is trying to help me on the other side of them. Whether living or dead this is real. We would have already met the last time that we slept so they will be expecting me in a way. 

What I am able to do is prove that Joseph or others are connecting to me the last time that I slept by using something random to prove that they are responding to me such as a color in a specific location that will appear where I had asked for it shown in the next whatever I come across. This works for artists, photos, or videos.

For example, recently Holly Garner Lovell shared a video for her father's funeral showing several photos and it is obvious if we follow the color red that he is trying to help me bring a predeath funeral for his wife before she dies or anyone else that would like one. Would this be the reason the last Church that I went to near my mailbox in Vancouver is part of the Oakhurst Ward?

I proved that Joseph Smith responded to my living once and has been trying to help me as well as the rest of humanity where they go to sleep without knowing it until I bring it to their attention. People were dying from covid so it was important for me to wake them up to what the devil was and how Michael Warner is the archangel he mentioned. I would be Gabriel and Raphael would represent the public inspired to become an angel because of coming across this incredible story. 

I know that with some help we are capable of preventing the spread of the worst kinds of illegals and war. I need investments right now in order to do this! Most of the garbage in our country is found in Oakland. People need the most help where the name King is found?

When you look into the story of my life it is proven to be true easily so please contact me right away as the idea of starting A-Rated films will help this religion tremendously as they find something new to believe in that becomes sending the most helpful echoes for our previous lives!

Here is an introduction showing names responding for me that always have to do it's what is going on as I come across them while I have proven with science that important prophets such as Joseph Smith and Muhammad have connected to me and tried to help where they go to sleep. Whenever I come across their languages it actually proves that I have succeeded in reaching him where we sleep as an angel or whatever you want to call it? My duty has been to fix the sounds of nature and make it more friendly for humanity but I need help with this.



My car that has electrical issues participated in naming Bedford Street! Carlita shows the problems it has. Where it broke down at Gardner Street the names were trying to help me get food among other things as what I was working on brings the best experience, helps marriages rekindle, and introduces a much better way of being able to say goodbye while we lived with predeath funerals! Holly wood have helped me but might be too embarrassed of the truth. In Gowan Ring helped by making the album Hazel Steps Through A Weathered Home. I don't even know if she was able to come across what was shared? 

Right now, I am struggling on being able to pay my bills and have enough for food. I am working very hard but do I have enough gas to get to work? I was working every day until I had a place to live and was no longer sleeping in my car but was pulled over and lost my license while my car was towed so it makes more sense now as to why the last Mormon Church that I went to is found on Car+UT+hers. 

Please help me right now by contacting those high up in your Church or you could help us out here:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/covertahhps

The value of our country goes up dramatically so wake up to how only the criminals and illegals will worry about names showing the truth about what happened to me! They don't want to name things to help Dexter as much as what will always be beautiful for the future that is relatively crime free compared to this one! The more people that know about this will mean the more brains are put together for brain storming regarding missing or kidnapped or murdered people.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6s_SyQPrQ3ZJ5OQDF26UIov6_9SAobK&si=7AxgywKK22zYdWg7

Being discovered raises the value of everything in our country! How much is the blue ball worth that participated in naming the street that Disneyland is found on? What about my car with electrical problems? It has been the reason Kitiara links to Kit from Night Rider the show. This ball is found in my storage and I will no longer own my car if I do not get some help before it is taken away. What a shame to lose all of that money as it is worth so much more than the 450$ needed to get it out!

The Little House On The Prairie has synched for the Garner family that have elf ears as Holly would run across the field without shoes that had feet not bothered by the stickers they were almost like shoes! Wake up to the real reasons Michael died in Utah as Highland would be like heaven that I wish to recreate somewhere someday for having children of my own according to our dreams and my story. Highland in Los Angeles is found near Amber Hills. The word hill has represented change. I met my previous lovers in dreams and schizophrenic attacks before meeting them in real life while this time around I decided to try and make things more romantic in a way that helps married couples find their spouse in their memories and dreams before they met!

Elders Parker and Woodward have witnessed these miracles of names responding or the author of a book giving us what we asked for. A green book of Mormon hymns that Joseph's wife put together I used as an example of what he does for me when I come across it. I asked Emma if she was jealous of the other wives and we picked a random part in this book where it had shown a green. The story that I have to share shows how much more romantic a person's experience becomes by being able to find their one focus echoed into their childhood. Joseph's dream to populate America has happened and times have changed so please support what I am doing as it should not be against anyone unless there is good reason to be?

At the last Church that I went to, I met Latu that in a Tongan and the perfect name to help me wake him up for the Last Day that becomes making A-Rated story telling to help his previous lives live on that island without as much help as the rest of the world. I think that they should come up with a job for me to do such as sharing what is actually found in the bible or invest in one of the many business ideas that I have that will be profitable. It is so easy for them to help me tremendously! What Palm Bee has done because of the need for money has endangered the both of us. All they have to do is point and we should be able to layer things so that it is family friendly while we improve our YouTube channels that take our audience to our own websites.

I have been visited by spartans when I was playing Darkfall so that I would know how much the training for the 300 was made up to wake up people to the cruelty of the new residents. Similar to when I came across a magazine of ancient phoenician artifacts such as a mask showing the same hair that I wore when I came across it. Green dread locks on the cheeks as if I connected to them the last time that I slept as well.

I am able to demonstrate how prayer is real and actually works with a stack of artwork that gives what is prayed for among other demonstrations.

My family has been among some of the most difficult people to convert for the Mormon faith. I know this will change if they are willing to help me and work together for making something much better that their members actually believe in without hiding any facts.

He obviously came up with Nephites and Lamanites to wake up what might be a moron until he or she knows they are being taken advantage of by layers of funds or lies surrounding certain people. The need for more help should be obvious the more that you look into what I share so that we are ready for angel Raphael and others. The word Nephite has meant the most strict follower of the pentagram or monogamy? Because of my plan to make sure and meet my next partner in a dream first (letter p) before wasting time like I have done before.

Until I am dead, I will be able to prove that others had dreams of my being the angel Gabriel by doing things such as measuring the timing of foreign languages coming across me that become English having to do with whatever is going on.

With enough help, I would be able to sell Bedford that will be worth a lot of money and finally meet Palm Bee. Retracing our footsteps has been part of the fallen fruit plan that I made for creating way might be the best afterlife? Making amends and everything else found in the Sixteen Scented Celebration. It would be so wonderful to get an investment large enough to hire Palm Bee to start bringing predeath funerals for people and helping me honor the names of our country.

The names of the streets that go to the Mormon Church shows us patterns such as the one found at Mount Shasta it is on Adam's Street and Bybee goes to the other one that was also found on my way to work during my last job. Of course, we can change things to make everything more family friendly. What went on in the mind of other men sure was different than mine when I came across her online name and what it meant. I found her online while I was in San Rafael so please wake up to the importance of our being more ready for "angel Raphael" of whatever?

Comments

Popular Posts