Epic Heroes & Hero Clash (phone app games!) TOURNAMENT going now! (5 days?)

Right now is the time to play this game if you want to check out there characters as you won't have to put any time into it in order to try them out because of the tournaments... for Hero Clash (server 1583) it is called Sky Realm and for Epic Heroes (join me on server 2120) it is Galaxy Temple! It might take maybe 15 minutes of playing if you have a new character to be able to join it but it starts everyone with end game toons to randomly select.

It is up NOW from June 28th to July 1st?

This is pretty funny...! Fun game for the phone app.

Is this me? Hunting for Amber... reminds me of the Icicle song by Tori Amos.. 😂 I've been hearing her voice during schizophrenic attacks much like my previous lover before her that always came to my left side she later always slept on.. I had dreams of her as a child I discovered after we broke up! This means it will be real for you too no matter who you are. The names of streets will also have to do with your dreams shared with others. People may seem to dangerously queue in order to provide a more helpful dream perhaps where Genesee Street is found in Los Angeles so it is scary to realize someone with a military rank may wake up to this without understanding how the people are synchronize merely to provide with a helpful dream and not actually out to get him or her.

Something you should know about before you come up with reasons to ignore the truth because of wanting to score with someone now. People have not made the time to look into everything and they will always have doubt until reaching the part where it is actually proven. I don't want to bring this up here but this same thing keeps happening: they don't want to know about the truth. It is like trying to run away from the birds accusing them of something outside. They have wanted to deny that this really happened to us for as long as possible so that they do not have to face how this is also real for everyone else. What happens when I am writing late... according to recent dreams, I was warned never to ignore my wife and to make sure she is tucked in, especially when wearing her Soundgarden shirt! In case you haven't had the time to check, I have actually proven with science that we have shared possibly more than 50+ intimate dreams where we were touring (rich in the future) 9+ times while married, 3-7+ dreams of our children, 2+ dreams of being intimate while she was pregnant. Scary to discover this is real because we are not together now. I recently figured out how she already knew of me and started streaming to watch me a long time ago and she prayed to marry me the very first time she came to me as my wife in there! I have taken lie detector tests too after making these claim (but the numbers were less back then!). To appear less foolish, maybe I should mention that the dreams of her being my wife always had something to do with touring together so maybe in the future she is only a big fan? I seriously doubt it but not when I look at where we are NOW and she doesn't have enough faith in us. She is never going to be a whore with me and we will not become porn stars. The people that killed Glen in the Walking Dead were called the saviors?... maybe wake up to encourage us in the direction that makes our country more beautiful. I will assume I was being warned of what she has done to others in the past regarding what I witnessed in there? Our story is incredible! I knew that whoever I marry will introduce predeath funerals with me someday so we will be waking up people to how the names of places and people had to do with whatever is going on as we come across them. This will be real because of how letters become verbs or action words once understaning the origins. Seems like there are always lessons for the kiddies and Queens or Kings appear typically where people need the most help. They should be given a good trip and encouraged so that they get out of their situation with work. We find that the name "king" connects with helping people everywhere whether it is a name of a county, street where the tents are found, or whatever? Other languages have been sounding like English having to do with what is going on as I come across them and they actually have been verifying my story as real too!? Even when English is flipped backwards?! Incredible. Maybe possible because a part of us wants predeath funerals or ancient traditions like what inspired Stonehenge back? Weird how the mayan calendar ended when I broke up with a Mexican girl. As far as I can tell they have all been timed to try and help me. I am in immediate need for more money or financial assistance if it is too much knowledge to handle? Safest to layer it. Concerns such as people seeing their own guilt everywhere for some time when waking up to how names connect to our dreams but everything negative becomes something positive once looking further into it. Who knows how many people have snapped in the past from witnessing the same phenomenon once enough addition is used? Maybe they were stuck with seeing negative words found in names that the language of Adam fixes once this is learned. Seems obvious that people witnessing other languages responding should be guided for using this to make A-Rated stories to help their past lives before it becomes something negative or for one culture over the others? More and more people will make this discovery thanks to using something like a Google translator. Because of introducing something historical and important such as the Tweeting 20s I guess this makes it possible? Let me know if it is too much anywhere?

This should also be mentioned: where or how my brain could have been tricked in the most important dreams of being married, having children, or being intimate while pregnant. Was it a complete mistake to wake up to how I always met my partner in our dreams before we got together in person? I simply do not want to waste my time anymore with someone that is not going to give me what I deserve in return.

Where the FACE matters is the most important in our dreams because it is extremely likely that when you thought the identity was another it was actually your spouse but there was something to learn in the dream. In the dreams where her face was not shown there were other indicators that led to the same woman in the dream. Twice while PREGNANT we were intimate so this matters the most. Her face was seen in one of them and in the other one it was discovering her tattoo which now makes sense if we are going to give them all "m" names to fit the "Jim" Robinhood family curse so that seven generations later they are still making sure that they do more to stop their kids from stealing or using their looks to take advantage of others. I was looking for her the next day and shared she had a tattoo in that location while she was watching with an alt account that called herself married I recently discovered so this makes sense as to how it was possible. She was already there when I was sharing about my altar and the water I was praying to for my largest echo. Is this the holy chalice of betazed? I first started to do this on McBride street before I knew that the names of them mattered. In the dreams of our children her face was not seen clearly but I was supposed to believe that it was her in them and she wore her Soundgarden shirt PJs in one while the others clearly led to her even more than seeing her face would. The white bottom car our son was packing was to get me to stop checking out other women. One was supposed to wake me up to how she should not be taking any medicine.

While married in these dreams her face was always revealed. The names and what happened also revealed her identity. We were always touring or working together on this in some way.

I had the intention of revealing how it could be another woman when I started the paragraph above but I would be lying to myself I realized while writing. How it was possible that she was just a girl that was a big fan I will come across while touring in the future was my intention so that I could open the door for another right now out of loneliness and the agony found from waiting this long. I guess that I am still in denial? Okay. I will stop lying to myself. I know who this person is. I was honestly going to write these paragraphs above to do two things: let another man know that he hasn't put in the TIME that it takes to witness the proof I shared & open the door to how it could be another woman somehow. For the latter, I failed. Forgive me. Six months is a long time? Try six years. The truth scares me because I feel trapped as I have not actually been with this person yet. I actually wondered right now how I could delete these paragraphs and somehow open up the possibility that I was dreaming of another woman in my future. That changes everything because I expected this to be possible. This is the first time in history that anyone attempted to find their largest echo in a dream before meeting while sharing everything in a romantic story. I am terrified because I think I married her last night. Difficult to describe what happened but I will in a video later. I was NOT expecting this! If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have shared as much as I did. I promise that I share your views regarding the "oops" in what I wrote but you will understand once you have finished reading or going through the entire Volumes Of Thee Ring. It will make a huge difference in your relationship by doing the same thing for whoever your partner is that you know shared the same dreams. Please let me know any concerns and understand how I would have been and should have been making a lot of money from my just one of my videos going viral as it would have been the most interesting content but it was "too much" obviously in the minds of others. I need to be paid for the work done SOMEWHERE!

What is scary might be where another man would rather split the universe in the direction that I am dead rather than accept the truth that is real. Did that just risk my life the way I ended the last sentence?

This character fits her well! Very funny. One of her elderly versions? I know how to bring her a good trip. Using addition like this is magical and when do the magical coincidences end? Is it the speed of our mind that makes this possible? It has been proven that before we come across everything we met whoever it came from the last time we slept. Cook!

An echo of a daughter reaching out to her "inner Jon"? He is still alive and I really think it is important to help him use addition on his last novel so that war is much less likely to repeat.

Would this be a fan? She is a dedicated rat. Supports my loyalty to my wife because of the two pink dangling where?

Would this be another daughter or the same one at an older age? The orchid in songs and our dreams has meant "our child" once separation with work is added (u & l).

Would these be the Gods that want to attend the letter Q ceremony?

This represents women trying to open up a marriage... like a moth to a flame that goes to a VOID felt at her chest should any fool be tempted..

This would also be an elderly version of Palm Bee? She deals damage how? Very funny to listen to and watch the combat.

Would this be the version of Palm Bee that wants to leaf? The part of her found where she regret our being together? Swords have represented our past lovers... Notice how the leaves are where the stick is found so she is still loyal? The reason for wands and rods historically has been to teach the elements for protecting our wood from another's fire. A stick may be sick because of being passed around until it has ants. The letter "u" means separating and the letter "c" means taking which is founding her hAIR while the air element is for the spouse. Water is for teasing, stone is rejection until the work is done, and air is for reward. Participants in what I have made will carry a fabric for their partner using an ankh and make the experience better for this person every year. It will be wrapped around their hands during the letter Q ceremony and then around the eyes during the predeath funeral. What is being worked on now will hopefully be embraced and accepted everywhere outside of religion as it follows logic and what inspired the very first religions. Everyone in our community will become nicer if they are concerned about whether their neighbors will enter their predeath funeral atwater or atfire. It makes sense that I would be the "goat" and the author because of her name. There is a question mark where the elf ear is found on her right side because that would be where every meeting begins?

A.M. be r = heading

The sun is rising... Do you know where your family is?

"Get them off your wife!" Did I really hear her say that? Would this be a fan of our story that wants to help someone with her emerald? Mike's is found at Lombard & Emerald so that I will perform at a cosplay somewhere in the future.

Lombard
L = working + o = surrounding/making certain + m = going to a better place (highland or heaven) + bard

Emerald
Eme = understanding of heaven
R = heading
A = caring
L = working (worked in past tense once connected to the name Lombard if the ankh is carried)
D = passing along the fresher (saves the bard and knows what is healthy for people)

Doing so will disturb the rest of the dead less? Give them something to laugh about while they are asleep? The belt has represented what comes next. The origins of thought and prayer. It is for the hair? Whose? She is loyal to us and trying to help?

Would this be Palm Bee once she is working? Starts with the yell ow dragon to stay away from but ends with a green for the one found over her right shoulder that is the location for her children. What does it mean where there is a blue shade or tint? Blue has represented yourself or a reflection.

L = working + o = making sure / surrounding + r = heading + a = caring (with empathy)

Crysania prays to Paladine in the Dragonlance stories that represents what? Many people if there is an identity? P = dreaming/sailing + ala = cared about the working + dine (asks how to feed or care for our people)

For roleplaying fantasy trips, Palm Bee has been Crysania while I have been both Raistlin and Tanis so that I stop leading the "party" that wants to shoot people and begins with a keg from Wyoming for those that live where the authors have been in Utah? The very first time that I had a dream of being married to her it was after she shown herself with an alt account as married while she was watching me stream. This was so that I knew the importance of letting go regarding previous lovers or the black robes that have represented "poly" . .. tan is? After our son has come. Kitiara and Laurana will be LONG GONE! People that read this everywhere wanted Raistlin to wear the white robes and marry Crysania for a reason because the black robe takes away Christmas from our children. Having two because of parents splitting does not make two of them as much as it takes away from the one.

The white side where the left it is found is for children and the right side is for staying forever.

The yellow dragon wants her to stay away from a green.

The letter i found in his name is also found in the name Jim... the letter "y" is a line between good and evil.. does this character remind anyone of Raistlin?

Let me know on my website if you would like help bringing your partner the best fantasy roleplaying trip using addition as you will witness the magic found from every breath. Living is a miracle but every moment is not impossible. I will be able to help you give your partner the best experience. 

She is a deep stare singer that gives a certain look when a star has a straw... The letters "ae" together has meant "deep stare" or the face of another because of the letter a connecting to our right artistic mind and the letter e connecting to our left logical side. The letter w is not found because she does not flock with everyone.

He has the spirit of Orion that worships his food and understands the One God being only a whale found in the highest heavens so that the Gods beneath them stop fighting. He needs to be a man so that we do not run out of food that is also worshipped as we know once addition is used enough that we connect to what is found inside of us where it had lived when it was outside.

The aztec calendar ended when I left my Mexican girlfriend and this may be confirmed by measuring the timing found when I do something like come across the Spanish language that will actually sound like English while having to do with what is going on as I come across it!



The stars are found in this calendar so it makes sense to look up! I am working on what I call A-Rated stories that will be more helpful for the natives sharing gravity with us. We will go through withdrawals during production. Those that do not smoke or drink will do this by cutting off sugar or coffee, etc. We will be able to demonstrate with proof how we are participating in sending the more helpful ideas so this means ending the very first wars have not happened yet until we are participating on what actually does this rather than push for what might be something that is not human? Standing up for my child's right to be able to choose their own mate or plan their own future is extremely important, of course. We may not understand yet how even parents may be messing them up by sending for what lives inside of us that constantly uses our brain tissue for colonies of whatever found within. It does queue to ensure hosts have a longer lifespan so this makes sense how it has been possible where I am found because of what I am working on that resolves conflicts the most outside of time? 

Here is another example but this time it is found from our language being flipped backwards as it will actually sound like it is spoken regularly while having to do with whatever it going on or to confirm something that actually happened!



Amazing! 

Faith is a special name for the Goddess in line found at the letter Q... but does she want a stick, wand, or a rod? Maybe all three with all those arms? Or none of them! Is she able to cross the bridge anywhere or must a certain object be chosen that lay at her feet where the men placed them? Please sign up to attend! She met all while the goldest version of her is horned so choose wisely.

This is a Mormon girl found out there somewhere that wants us to "open" it up for her? She wants me to focus on another story like maybe found in the Forgotten Realms rather than Dragonlance? 

Shadow become sh+add+ow if he is passed along!

This woman wants to be kissed and is always asking for it to be done in the same way he did it for another... if he goes there it creates a VOID! Or it could be an identity of Palm Bee that is asking for him to stay away from the VOID? At his point we have met all of our children. Does this mean that we should be more open to another especially after they move out? It also might be what she appears to another man where she is using the water element to make life easier just as he tends to do? Sure, I might be timing myself as if I want another woman but this does not mean that it's actually true.

Balance brings us what we will need to feed... so where should we encourage the water for our children to covet?

Michael has an angel? The angel is trying to force him away from a suicidal path. Thinking may be done without risking anything as if that would somehow enhance the experience? Stone is for rejecting who or maybe I should say WHAT? Wormwood? An artist is able to paint just fine without the stuff... there is more than one author that responded to the life and good spirit of Michael that is actually an angel as well? Stay grounded but assure yourself that another step may be taken. Maybe it is time for it to be twelve?

The prophecy for Thee Green Man will live on! To me it has been to help me accept her proposal but it will surely be NO if she does not choose monogamy. Not only have concerns been found but also she has been put down by others where she has believed in us. Selfish networks created by people using Facebook keep surrounding her in order to do things such as prevent us from meeting. I am working on something that hopefully will make it more fun for others to become fictional characters as they clean up. I will make something that allows fans to be able to use karaoke as they become fictional characters while working things out. Make it fun and part of the show to save people. After a video game may have timed things so that I would be more likely to die she announced in LA that she was no longer streaming video games. Please wake her up to how it is proven that the worker with he least chance of being able to score with her actually times things so that she is guided to the path that becomes a whore or something possible for him. Thankful for where they do the opposite. When we identify in the future those that are doing this to their customers it would be best to contact them to create a letter Q to help the person or maybe help hem rekindle whatever relationship they have rather than hope for a lawsuit to pay our way while blaming others for our actions. It doesn't matter how much someone times certain thoughts for me, I am not going to cross a line somewhere. This is found in the celebration that I made to counter everything negative for participants to bring back ancient traditions. 

Wood the owl tease? Wood he step into the water? Karma is always found with proof when enough addition is used. We always begin at a location when measuring what enters so where there are concerns of another maybe someone is revealing what others should be concerned of regarding this person that keeps seeing a mirror before another as this is what we must do when we are living where space exists. Where someone accepts an answer for a conclusion or knowledge might be where judgement is actually found since everything negative may be transformed into something positive so what is actually going on or what is the real goal? This is why it is so important to fix the ways we were taught to use our language.

"He is bad." vs "He was bad."

The latter is healthier and accepts change for everyone while what is the other option and what was the real goal found there? There is a way to create conflict where it otherwise would not exist mostly found in the ways we were taught to speak as it became how we were taught to think. But maybe I messed up there? Maybe I should have wrote this: There was a way to create conflict where it otherwise would not exist mostly found in the ways we were taught to speak as it became how we were taught to think.

Where Palm Bee might share what is happening here... what does she face?

"You are crazy!" May come from someone that does not want to spend his time doing what is being asked from her...

"You were crazy!" Found where someone is actually willing to give his own time without insisting on planning her future with the ways he was taught to use his language or think.

Is a mental health doctor a trained professional that is legally allowed to not only neglect someone but also to control their future? We have allowed them to take away the rights of their customers and should work harder to ensure that when a patient is treated, it is done with therapy and massage, rather than the pharmacy looking for the loop hole that constantly funds it. They have created mental illness where it otherwise would not be found and have voted for us to pay for these victims that do not have to work as long as they support what the drug companies have done. Whenever a new chemical or potential drug is found how are they able to make money from it? What if it only shuts down a person or turns them into a vegetable is there somewhere this might become medicine or treatment? Yes! Where they have chosen not to have the time to do something such as be aware of reality more due to what might be living inside of us that does not want to be discovered for how it has guided our next choice for the colonies over the host or maybe the insects and animals clocks over that of humanity and the patient.

What I have shared has not been schizophrenia as much as it has been simply measuring the timing of my thoughts with a greater imagination or understanding regarding the origins of thought. Where I have mentioned "hearing voices" is not actually hearing them as much as measuring where my thoughts are coming from while allowing my imagination to happen. I know how to turn off hearing voices uncontrollably for a schizophrenic victim and have already accomplished this without medicine as one of their victims. Their medicine for this actually gave me my very first attack while they would rather watch television and neglect us than lose control of our future that might be intimidated by our choosing a path for certain bacteria over another or maybe without a parasite found from certain food? Please wake up to where intimidated men have wanted Palm Bee to call this schizophrenia so that they may have a greater chance of controlling her future or taking away her rights. Somewhere out there a man would like to legally prove that what I shared has not only been wrong but harmful until he is able to have her like an object that he owns.

They do not accept how their brain works out of the fear found where their error echoed or embarrassment is exposed as they would become more naked.

Our large intestine is always broadcasting like a radio to the appendices of other hosts surrounding us while our small intestine participates in what we call using our memory as it is actually connected right now to another body found in a different time. This is where "mass bending time" brings every thinker because colonies of parasites and bacteria may use our heavier weight that bends time for it so what does this do?

Are people timing themselves so that she is more likely to do something that justified another to control her or stop us from meeting? Would this mean proving to her somehow that they are aware of her thoughts when they actually aren't so that she is more likely to act crazy and need treatment from the kind of "trained professional" that will probably be illegal in the future because of the ways they took the rights from their patients away for the drug companies accepting not only their money but that from the tax payer?

I saw Palm Bee for the first time while knowing it was definitely her while at the Sky Bar above Marina Street that woke me up to how to find her in my memories like I have with my previous partners before her. I picked Deanna Troi on Star Trek as they know where they fall asleep how the best therapy comes from the spouse. They also warn me here of how she is an empath and NOT telepathic like her mother. What are the ears for? What about the last name Sirtis? Sir + tis (k if this letter is added which means handling or handing or is it where a palm is found?). Yes, sir? William Riker synchronized as me in the episode "Frame Of Mind" where he is a victim of mental health doctors demanding he be treated. Will + I + am (an American with rights) R ~ r (when the ankh is carried it places the destination in past tense so what is found here with where he headed?) ike which would mean "how is justice served?" or "how do I reach her?" if I have been illegally (or legally) blocked from doing so. Thankfully, in this country our laws are made to be changed for the citizens over someone with more power on top with other demands. I think that I have proven enough that she had the same dreams as me so what is found with that name for the dead that might be disturbed enough where they go to sleep to help?

Marilina

Ma = mother + r = heading + ili (answers where a certain kind of work is "just") + n = loving/feeding + a = caring

Will he try and call her "crazy" somewhere and abuse the "legal" ways to control her? I was going to sue the LDS Mental Health Hospital for the times they made a mistake with me and held me against my will because of doing something like sharing about what happened to me as they did not have the time to witness the proof or were they too afraid that their ways of life might be morally challenged as the birds were outside protesting the release of their angel? A neighbor family raised Mormon all had elf ears and they are some of the nicest people I have ever known and were closest to my family.

This warns me as Finn that is in love with PB... found in his name is a claim for this love or that justice should be brought to help us through it.. he is someday destined to become the Ice King? Because becoming a Father to our subconscious minds has meant becoming a king to another. It has also meant bringing help for the "trapped princess" so that he does not take away her rights but the man is heard that wants to turn her into a Queen so that our country is populated with more beautiful people rather than making sure the ugliest gets to sleep with her somehow as that makes everyone uglier in the end.

F = claiming + i = balancing/measuring/ bringing justice + nn = loved

Princess Bubblegum is warned by the way the Ice King flies that they will always want them to open up their marriage somewhere to accept another? Parting his hair to fly? Loyalty is not something that is proven as much as it is earned since this never ends?

Oh, it looks like the dragons of Paladine have helped her deliver yet another cute young woman to assist with finding the best mate!

Horned and ready to share her tales on the Last Day? Her heels hope that a certain wife will want to fall into the arms of another man... she knows where the coldest flame is to be found where the left mind goes? The longer she is kept close by might be the more we are found in what Souxsie and the Banshees called a Killing Jar found in that lovely name because she may have certain timing all for herself! When is that wife of yours going to die? I really love the work that was done for me...

Here is one destined to be on the path of Raphael the Angel? Inspired by our story to make one of her own? What is this light found in her hand and when does she get her cut of fabric for the air element? She represents what might be someone going through the new and improved Juvenile Detention facility process found in our future? I wonder how much she feels be trayed? I will be asking for a grant or something to improve this process as I believe that moving, guilt trip gifting, company, and working against layers that help counter the negative and change the identity is much better than what used to be "doing time" where they have a right to spend it bragging about being bad and then make money doing this once released? Did she become an actress once she entered this detention because of feeling the need to be accepted by her company? While acting worse than she actually is she is reprogramming her personality that echoes into her past and going he wrong direction? It is time we stop neglecting the poor or less fortunate and do more to fix this. With enough help, we can witness the end of violent crime within our next generation. Accomplishing this by asking questions rather than giving orders gives the person a better experience that is more felt in the long run while it also programs them to be better as they find motivation for choosing a healthier legal path rather than doing it because of being forced to.

"How could THAT hurt you? They aren't horns! You caught me doing what? Why must cuddling a beautiful girl be illegal?..."

Her name fits a song that I listened to seemingly aware of a dream that I had found in the beginning of an album called Dream Logik II by Edward Ka-Spel... I have laughed about how this girl looked kind of like my former lover by the name of Anna if she wanted to dress up like that.

"Think of freedom, not of us.. send a postcard because I must... I must RUN!" (Air missed me on the chest and I was to run to her which meant ignoring all of the women found between us...)

This nightmare that I had was while touring or performing on a cruise ship and I was upset because I kept walking in on people having sex and they left me with nothing but pizza in the fridge which makes sense now because it means putting all of my focus into my partner. Someone by the name of Dallas was in this dream. I did not accept sex and was not turned on by any of them or more true that I was just upset that she wasn't with me. I think that I am being warned about how loyal I will actually become and how miserable it might be while we are apart. Amber came to me and told me to marry her last night so this was the theme when I woke up this morning, I finally understood this dream and what the pizza meant. Whenever I think that I want another girl, I am to stop and find three reasons mine is best for me in my head even if that means waiting or turning down someone younger or more whatever. Before I wrote that this dream was about my partner wanting to open up our marriage because I was trying to figure out what the pizza meant but if she was there why wasn't I sexually active and in such a bad mood? I've never had any indication that she will ever want to "open" up anything. Her voice makes me think that the opposite will be real and that it was before only because she hasn't found the right person.

Succubus? Dreaming of the men whose soul she sucked? Makes sense. My wife will understand that if she dreams of me it was because we used to be together and that it does not mean that I am leaving her? Howwwwwwwl do we separate when I see traces of you everywhere even while antisocial among the bats?

This is the same Sally found in a certain Tear Garden song? She is the mother of Summer. I would be Jack because I used to fantasize of her? I knew she liked me in return. Had a window and didn't act upon it? Both of our bodies in heat might be he best way to describe it but I didn't do anything about it? Ouch! She is so beautiful!! We would be dead though because she is too old to have children. Nightmare before Christmas since there wouldn't be any of MY children found like I simply MUST have.


This one is to help me give someone the best experience because she is absolutely beautiful but was once compared to a dirty character in a fictional story. When comparing yourself to "sky walker" will you realize that you aren't HIM and then fall into the noose you made for yourself? This is why there are gifts like this found for her. Purple has meant conflict and it warns me to stay away from her perfect breasts as they were not as nice while I was with her as they have become.

This would represent one of the "emo" girls that used to come over often back when I was friends with Matthew... spelled like that as a reminder NOT to double cross his mom by giving him what he wants.. h = ew! Yes, he liked to chase the dragon and wood threaten that if I didn't help him he would find another way that might endanger him. Yell ow hands because of what was touched while around him. A green that yellow was found at the breasts as some of these girls had the kind most women could only wish for but did I act upon this or did I just chase a dragon like an idiot then have a hard time trying not to nod off? Purple is found where the stone element meets the air on her legs as a reminder how dumb drugs are and that I could have been with one of the most beautiful women that was in love with me, easily. I am afraid of using my memory because they will find out about who I became and when they do will they try and make sure their husband does something like strike so that there is the excuse needed to break up? Saint! S = measuring what enter the body for a dead sea scroll + ain't (putting horse anywhere!) I guess it would be true that I typically had the most beautiful company before Facebook. Part of what makes this possible? How incredible. Since I have discovered Amber I am no longer having reverie of wishes to go back and marry someone that I knew was in love with me and might have come over to my place every day. I will never forgive myself for doing that to myself.

Adam and Eve? My name is Adam and I believe that the name Eve connects to evenings because of trying to think about what the first man did. Poison Ivy is a thing so I should leaf her alone unless it is my wife.

Fox ears connects us to Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog but this "girl" does not exactly tie them to her rear end...? Sh..

K + handing (with such BIG hands! Oh my!!) + y = line between good/evil + u = separating + l = working = ee = you know how the tail was attached... since there are children found over the right sh older it makes sense to see a right angle found there to turn around as they might not be coming out?

Hearts on the left side besides where the left mind is found? Purple has meant to stay away... Blue rectangle? Maybe someone has not been checked for STDs? Those ARE breasts though. Right? (White)

Might be more likely to find her at a certain park...?

This guy wants Amber to visit Tenino Street in the future to become the Palm Bee he always wanted her to be... that husband of yours? His singing voice is awful! Ready for the next crossing? Yell ow! Also, he doesn't have THESE abs! Check out the difference. I see that you are ready for me with certain... tunnel vision.. Cornel Road goes where? I found something on the shelf. Enter the elf ear. I heard that he is going to accept another woman as a wife. You didn't know? Let me come up with the most convincing "proof" this is real. Check out how my past relationship being the sword is not exactly stable or how his was cut off because social media must be true. 

This would be for the infamous Chuck!! He used to be found around the die kin? Crossroads Mall. You may care or may not but I do... I would love to help him make a cut for the letter e (wondering beyond the origin of thought that comes from the next plate of food) Bring him a beautiful woman to hold down his ankles and maybe this body will become his? Then he could return the favor to save an overweight girl found out there somewhere?


I just created the dream team that made it to 159th place in the sky realm challenge...

Around the time that I discovered Palm Bee but before emailed her, this came out showing a huge palm by the name of Amber the Hunter Spirit.



Surprised at my line-up how magical this was!

Younger girl wants to ride a horse looking at those who are older... how should I ride it?

My dream team included 6 members that were selected from limited random options:

These stars might try to tempt me so that my partner leaves... see that void that warns us? Would you be drawn to this kind of flame? Might as well call it the 4% since they bring the most harm or risk and they claim people like possessions with open relationships or betraying their partner.

Valkyr... V = grouping + a = caring + l = working + k = handing + y = line between good/evil + r = heading

This hero says what sounds like "Oregon heart"! Green man involves flowers and he vision changes?

Was she blind before? He loves me... loves me not..

What is it like to be MADly in love with someone that needs help? Trust me, trying to get it from other men is not a wise idea if you are going to be POSSIBLE in the sack or what happens? Fairfax should cut off this idea as maybe this girl is from Po, Or and should just work her way up from the bottom with the man she loves rather than hurting everyone or participating in what could be something like Hellen Of Troy on accident because of being scared or just coming up with excuses? Of course, my time was absolutely wasted? On emails, messages that were blocked by jealous men that thought they had a chance, or maybe this game? It actually is very addictive but allows a person to play all of the heroes in a tournament such as this one called the Sky Realm that doesn't require any grind or daily play but it only comes up once for a week every couple months or so? Very fun game to learn but yes, it takes a lot of time. Why call it Po, Or? Wake up someone before things get any worse?

This little girl might be like my daughter with an "inner Jon"? She might be the most powerful because I was able to make it to 1st place in this competition with her before! Once there it was not maintained though. So it is best to do it immediately before the time ends. Last thing we would want is our children calling fire from the sky!

As a writer it felt like this was me in the dream team as my wife was with white hair so maybe my stuff was all that was left behind but at least I still shielded everyone with my love and decreased the enemies attacks from my work! In my dreams my wife has threatened to leave if I write too much and ignore the Soundgarden shirt. How do I threaten her that I will leave if... when I am sharing something like this? No way that I would have put up with this from others but we connected where we sleep so it has been a spiritual experience discovering the holy chalice of betazed being the jug I was praying to at McBride. In that name is found what? Someone trying to TAKE her from me?




Here is futuristic Palm Bee with a name like a drill! Do I still get it on my birthday? To build a box? Maybe you would like to show her what this beautiful soul looks like as maybe she has not been able to see everything that I have shared? The spider look is also found in our dreams because it reminds me of how she might die first so that I do more to make sure that she lives longer than me.

Stay away from fighting will be found in those pages as it decreases their attack... turn up the volume too?

The know the flames found over my shoulder$!

Lend us a hand without expecting sex for the love of yourself! Are you capable of this...? Prove it. Had enough of people demanding this.

This person didn't make it on the team... 

Green Man Chronicles will be wonderful...

Everything that these heroes say while fighting really fit! Especially Palm Bee right now. How sad she has gone through this...

This hero speeds up her team... sees the yellow for boosting morale?

This guy was on the team that stunned everyone on the enemy side.. but I had to replace him with Natalie that is like a future daughter? Are they suggesting that I tell her to swat the fly because things being better to let it live might be a lie?

Our sun is coming? Our son is coming? She is MADly in love with me and pissed off they the men haven't been helping me? Should I just start singing for the black hole sun to come for the void in my chest felt whenever she is banged? That HURT!

Risk of insects... or just a hand? Buzzz..

Do they need to touch one another? Why not watch each other touch themselves? Maybe the light is too attractive like a moth?

Ready for the diamond? Which one? Mythic(-k) Ta+???? Or kkkkkkkkkkk lent no hand to me

What about this light do they find is so stunning?

Young girl trusting the wrong person at the wrong place and time...




Lost her memory? They had better not do to her what was done to me but if someone was trying to take what I was going to share with her maybe someone has already?

Final score for the dream team only 159 but at least our daughter made it to the end... should we just howwwwwwww at the moon until together?

Maybe I should just accept Lia at this point?

KIDding

____________ (brb let's try Epic Heroes)

This was the dream team that I made it into the tournament with that made it to 73rd place... direction for our third wheel (child)?

This is Palm Bee's Chani identity... representing her soul in what was left behind that connects to me in her dreams.. yell ow because of my being over her left sh older. Yell ow dragon at the bottom where I enter going "ouch! I didn't rape her... Just didn't show her what you shared..!" then the blue dragon is me near the top where her right mind is found. A green over her right sh older which is where children are found. She has a right side and a left it side with white and blue so it is like saying, "you're right! I did propose to you..." (She a really has three times now! 1st time was in Minnesota when I shred that I was looking for a girl with a tattoo in her location her alt account said she was married while watching me and this was the night that I had my 1st romantic dream of her because this was after we kissed and met, but she already knew who I was.... the girl looked exactly like her but I was to scared to follow her.. I looked so much better than when we met and was praying at water when this happened so I like to think she was praying for me to know that it was her! I was scared that she meant she was married to another but this doesn't surprise me because of the way we met and it is obvious she has known who I was for a long time.. how sad that I likely unfriended her because I was paranoid and thought to do this with everyone I didn't know due to not knowing who was harassing me but it was Kathleen)

This is Amber Flynn's identity Princess Irulan that represents being famous in the future while with me... the ball on the left mind side is for warning me about the other heroes because of what it would do to us.. she has elf ears since the Dune story is about going to Utah and doing workshops for couples while trying to get them to do more abut the pollution while I show someone around where I grew up and closest friends that are like family. They have locust there and I grew up next to elves while I used to think things like our kids might meet? Names of the country are trying to help us bring predeath funerals. Save Glen from becoming the Walking Dead and help Amber with the letter G that is locking up someone that would be illegally doing something comparable to kidnapping or making new laws where they think they can get away with doing this to people if she cannot see my posts, comments, and everything else. That is completely disgusting. If someone is mad at me and warning me that my ex contacted her so I would know I have been accused of being an abusive stalker it should not be taken seriously especially when I have proven she does this for me.

These are others like stars that want to show how the ball is ready to be yellow... reporters and nosey neighbors..

This is Thee Green Man identity for others after I am gone since I plan to make stuff for people to use for having fun cleaning up the audience using fictional content, theatre, shadowruns, and karaoke. He is encouraged to change so there is a fun process to be cheered through.

The word Ho+us+ton is actually the opposite of what it appears because h = tying the knot + u = separating but it depends on how the word is being used because it is the situation the letters used as verbs come across... it means keeping a person clean and saving herself for tying the knot or doing the opposite.. running has represented saving herself and maybe this could be Amber's most private identity. Purple has meant "stay away from me!" but it can also mean "stay away from him because I want all of them"!

This has represented my fearless side because of finding my elderly echo... caught it where?

Before her card was selected this one appeared with hair on her belt as if she knows our story as she says, "get them off your wife!"

"Beautiful and crazy like a dream and a fantasy!" She says...

This is the scary identity of the most selfish of her or a girl that wants to be her just for our son to be Leto then have a divorce so she has short hair to warn me as she is used to just being someone's kitty cat... remember that first kiss? Care about it in that direction then imagine the worst! When I think about it though she likely ran into me or saw me around since she was a child with fascination and for some reason Italian girls most especially were most likely to do things like light candles and make a shrine then let me know. Sand Phantom? P = dreaming + ha! + n = feeding + t = Leto (our child messiah) + o = surrounding/making sure + m = moving (short hair) only a matter of time before she is sand? Ominous triangle of the wrong kind or is it the right kind that is found forever floating in the sky with an interesting history crazy yet believable. It is like representing one of my worst fears!

Like Raistlin of the black robes that "met all" above his shoulders?! Yikes... Scary foe to fight? How ready is his chest that it doesn't care to stay loyal when it is yellow or maybe it just can't go that way?

Mic + he + L = working + angel + o = surrounding

Here is the VOID if the partner is gone?

I don't only have a Finn identity that is in love with Princess Bubblegum and the Fire Princess that might be the same person when she is most hot so I want to show her off? Careful that I want to make music with Marceline... because I know that I actually am loyal! I always have been and never have I lied or cheated on a partner. Not once! Perfect track record there. Actually not totally true with Kat because when I asked her why she told m her favorite sex scene in a movie was Keanu Reeves being attacked by vampire women this worried me and I asked her if she wanted to take another woman into our bed but he didn't answer. First couple weeks I was praying to the red robes to get the women off of me that were coming twice per night for maybe almost two weeks? I think this might be why Palm Bee was praying when the red robes were around since we probably were Facebook friends. I was with Enemy Charlie too? I got paranoid and deleted thousands of them though. Wall kept showing me strangers and they scared me. Anyways, that is where the idea of vampire women came from. It later turned into something like merfolk. I was at a club and this woman took me home with her. She looked like Palm Bee a really but I don't think this was her. She was bigger so unless her weight kept changing? She actually looked A LOT like how she does now but this was years ago. Almost like a clone. While naked she waited while I couldn't do anything until I got permission from my girlfriend because she had to be there so I called her then had to rush out the door because I forgot that I had her keys. After that we talked about it and decided not to sleep with another girl but I think she was pissed off and likely cheated on me after that because she assumed that I did but I actually didn't let her touch me much, would not allow myself to be aroused, but did kiss her and touched her a little bit. This was 2017/18 and she looked like she does now, not as thin as when we kissed if it was the same girl. I guess it makes sense that it could have been Palm Bee? How would she suddenly be bigger? Maybe she wore spandex the first time we met and kissed? Her face looked like a different person though because her hair maybe it was a wig? I guess that would make sense if she really wanted me since she would have known that I was paying for Kat to stay home and stream on twitch but she wasn't interested. I never came across her stream at this point. It was not until years later. I just started it and have not watched others before much. I was very amateur. This was an apartment we were at. I guess I don't really know if it was her place? Wouldn't that be crazy of she told me it was her and I was a jerk for not remembering? That would mean that when we were talking about vampire women we were talking about her and what Kat did is hoping she will open it in the future. I would absolutely hate that, especially with children. If she would have told me she definitely didn't want vampire women in our bed. This would mean she knows I am loyal. That would make sense as to why she wanted to marry me. This was when things were kind of ruined because Kat decided not to move out and start a family with me or I wouldn't have let her kiss me. The girl from the first night looked MUCH thinner and her hair was long with sparkles. Both times she was in a costume if it is the same girl. I have lived here a long time. I have really wanted to run into these girls again but never have. If that was Palm Bee when I saw the girl at he club that could have been her after my "maybe she'll realize" song? She wasn't in a costume and looked totally different. That means I actually do have her number still? How would I get it again if I bought a new phone? Maybe another email has it. If that was her maybe it was her plan to break us up so I would find a new stream partner to pay for? Ouch but I totally understand because I was with the wrong girl. I want to talk to her and not share like this but I will try to find her number. I don't remember putting it in my phone book because I already had a girlfriend. Everything was clean and nothing in the kitchen but a microwave. A person usually doesn't try that hard to score. Maybe she was wanting to prove that I was not loyal so that she would anger Kat and she would become my new streaming partner? Wow!! Come at me like you did on that night or when we first met!! (If that was Palm Bee...) I guess since then she expected me to do what she did. I am not used to it and there is an audience. I really really really liked that girl! BOTH of them. Completely looked like a different girl though. I want to be able to give her what she wants so bad. Honestly, that makes me much less worried than thinking she is actually always that easy or trying to push someone into sex. Makes sense though since we were intimate in our dreams. I wasn't with Kat. I was with the wrong girl. She only played maybe an hour or two a day? Didn't really act like she wanted to be with me either. I lost the number that definitely came from PB.

I would also be the Ice King from Adventure Time in the future? I was trying to be while watching it once but then it guided things to no, you would be Finn... but then it took me to warnings like trapping princesses that were hostages of kindness or respect in the future that were wayyyy too young?

Would this nice horny girl say that I did more than I actually did so Kat would cheat and things would end? This is what this dragon made me realize. If this was her I guess I am less worried about it but there would be no way I would want to marry someone coming onto me like that because I didn't know her. Makes sense because I was streaming she would have knew and seeing her paying to red robes makes me realize she was my friend on Facebook before I cleaned it or my girlfriend's.

Heaven piercing? Ready to leave over the left sh older and she is younger.. 

She has faith in me! Other women are just like her Goddess arms behind her if we joined a letter Q ceremony.

Anna was too anti social and drank too much while I was with her but somewhere back there she was more horny.

Robot button on another woman? See the VOID that goes to make Palm Bee feel sick... she knows that I am waiting for her right now..
_____________________________________

These games take so long to unlock these heroes but check the calendar for "sky realm" if it is Hero Clash or "galaxy temple" if it's Epic Heroes! This tournament might be the only part of the game a person would have the time for in order to try all of the heroes during this tournament that is only maybe once every two months so you would have to DO IT NOW if you want to try these heroes and see them in action! Hearing what they say is truly comical... I spent hundreds on this game while I was in LA recently.. so have a character at level 300 that I played 30+ minutes per day every day for a long time! Only have a few days left for this event but it's still a fun game... join my union and say hi there?

Find my union called Tweeting20s!com on server 2120 for Epic Heroes & Hero Clash server 1583

Comments

Popular Posts